OPEN ACCESS POLICY
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public, supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. This journal is open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author. This is in accordance with Budapest Open Access Initiative.
Management Science Research Journal shares the scientific community aspirations to ensure rapid and full access to scholarly results.
“By "open access" to this [research] literature, we mean its free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself. The only constraint on reproduction and distribution and the only role for copyright in this domain should be to give authors control over the integrity of their work and the right to be properly acknowledged and cited.” The Budapest Open Access Initiative, 2002.
That is why, most journals published by Business Perspectives are open access ones. All others are hybrid journals supporting the open access policy and publishing open access articles.
We are in favor of liberal self-archiving policy for authors, which promotes the dissemination of new knowledge and scholarly results.
We also believe that citation and the availability of information on it to the wider scientific community are important for the scientific knowledge dissemination (under the Creative Commons licenses), and we work to make citation data structured, separable and open.
1. The articles published by Business Perspectives are provided with digital object identifiers (DOIs) that contain all associated metadata and articles URL.
2. We support the following initiatives:
- Budapest Open Access Initiative, and have added the company’s name to the declaration to support the open education too, List of Signatories.
- Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities.
- LLC “CPC “Business Perspectives” signed the “ORCID open letter”. According to the best practices, we require ORCID iDs for authors to make it easy for them to connect their iD to their contributions and affiliations.
- The company joined the Initiative for Open Citations to promote the availability of data on citations that are structured, separable and open.
3. We follow the recommendations of Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association (OASPA), Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).
4. LLC “CPC “Business Perspectives” joined the service Cited-by (Crossref), to make references metadata from all publications public and open.